March 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-3
1. According to the report released by the United Nations, which country ranked as the topmost, prosperous and happiest nation?
2. Name the state of India that has recently been declared the model state for Van Dhan Vikas Yojana?
3. World Sparrow Day is observed on _________ worldwide.
4. To prevent soil erosion, the Government of Himachal Pradesh recently announced the planting of bush-like orange-yellow edible plants in cold desert areas. What is the name of these plants?
5. Rajya Sabha recently approved the legal termination for legally allowing abortion up to ______ weeks now instead of 20 weeks. Passed the Pregnancy (Amendment) Bill-2020. After the enactment of this bill, rape victims and minors will get a lot of help
6. World Sparrow Day is observed on _________ worldwide.
7. Who has become the new Chief Minister of Uttrakhand?
8. International Boxing Association (AIBA) announced that Asian Boxing Championships 2021 will be hosted at __________, India from May 21-31.
9. Which bank has launched the Garima Savings Account for women?
10. ________ will be the first satellite mission to use two different radar frequencies (L-band and S-band) to measure changes in our planet's surface less than a centimetre across.
11. The Japanese scientific research institute called RIKEN and Fujitsu has developed the World's Most Powerful Supercomputer called "_________".
12. The INS ________, a diesel-electric attack submarine and built under Project-75 at Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited commissioned at Mumbai.
13. World Consumer Rights Day (International) is celebrated on ________ worldwide.
14. _________ is the place in Sri Lanka where Goddess Sita is believed to have been held as a captive. A stone from this place will be used for the construction of the Ram Temple in Ayodhya.