General Science Quiz - 6 (Biology)
1. Alexander Fleming invented ________.
2. Which salt is found in bone in largest amount?
3. Alcohol affects which part of human brain?
4. Which metal is present in Insulin?
5. Which gland disappears during old age?
6. Human saliva contains a digestive enzyme known as _______. It breaks down carbohydrates.
7. The endocrine gland known as master gland in human body is the ________.
8. Which cell organelles function as the power house of a living cell?
9. Tomato contains which acid?
10. A _______ is the smallest structural and functional unit of nervous system.
11. The study of Trees is called?
12. The longest and largest bone in the human body is?
13. Who proposed the Theory of natural selection?
14. Which compound is used in anti-malarial drug?
15. Which is the largest gland in the human body?
👉 See Also: