June 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-4
1. According to the Ease of Living Index Report 2020, released by the New Delhi-based Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), which city is the most liveable city in India?
2. A Finnish company called Arctic Astronautics is working on sending the world's first wooden satellite to space by the end of this year. What is the name of the wooden nano-satellite?
3. Name the player whose birthday has been declared as the National Tennis Day in Spain by the Royal Spanish Tennis Federation.
4. The second phase of the National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) will be completed by September this year, taking India’s total computational capacity to how many Petaflops.
5. Which state government has been appointed Sonu Sood as the Covid vaccine campaign ambassador?
6. Who is the author of book ' The Nutmeg's Curse : Parables for a Planet in Crisis'? The book is expected to be released in October this year.
7. World Refugee Day is observed on _________ to respect and honour the courage and resilience of refugees across the globe.
8. INS Rajput was decommissioned after how many years of glorious service to the nation?
9. A virtually unknown treefrog with known traits such as changing skin shade and whipping up foam to protect its eggs has resurfaced in India after how many years?
10. INS Rajput was decommissioned after how many years of glorious service to the nation?