July 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-2
1. Name the country that has invited India for the first time for Troika Plus meeting .
2. Which city has been chosen by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) to host the Olympics in the year 2032?
3. World Chess Day is celebrated around the world on _______.
4. Name the film which has won the Palm d'Or award by French director Julia Ducon at the Cannes Film Festival 2021?
5. Recently the train has been successfully tested between Jayanagar in India and Kurtha of which country?
6. Which batsman has become the first player in the world to score 14 centuries (fastest) in 81 innings?
7. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in which city the first case of monkeypox has been reported?
8. Basher al- Assad has become the President of Syria for the _______ time.
9. Name the country that has abolished the requirement of male guardian for women participating in Haj?
10. __________, the cofounder of the National Institute of Design in Ahmedabad, has passed away at the age of 97.
11. International Nelson Mandela Day is celebrated all over the world on _______.
12. Where is the worlds largest floating solar panel farm was unveiled?
13. In which state the cultivation of Monk Fruit brought from China has started?
14. Recently Indian Navy has received two multirole MH60R helicopters from which country?
15. Where will lndia's first pod taxi be run recently?
16. What has been renamed as Manduadih Railway railway station of Uttar Pradesh?
17. Which country has recently developed the worlds first conjugate vaccine Soberana 2 for COVID19?