December 2020 CA Quiz-1
1. The Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT) has been selected as a 'Milestone' facility by the U.S.-based Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), which is the world's largest technical professional organisation dedicated to advancing technology in all areas related to electrical and electronics. The GMRT is located at ________ city in India.
2. IRDAI has recently approved the merger Of Bharti AXA General Insurance with ___________
3. Name the short film which is India's official entry for the Oscars in short film category.
4. Who won the Bahrain Formula One Grand Prix 2020?
5. Who became the 1st Indian To Be Appointed As Global CEO Of Bata?
6. World Computer Literacy is celebrated on ___________
7. Indian Oil Corp launches India's 1st High Octane Premium Grade Petrol braded as '________'
8. Which country becomes the first country to approve Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
9. Name the football player who has won The 18th Edition Of The Golden Foot award.
10. An overweight elephant, once dubbed the world's loneliest and also called Kavaan, has arrived in _______ after being rescued from a life of misery in a Pakistani zoo. Kaavan was gifted to Pakistan by Sri Lanka in 1985, when the elephant was just a baby.