April 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-2
1. Name the space agency that has decided to land a black man on the moon in a spaceflight program called Artemis?
2. Union Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal virtually inaugurated __________, an electronic marketplace providing a platform to connect aqua farmers and buyers.
3. The Expert Committee of India recently approved the Russia’s Coronoa vaccine for emergency use. Name the vaccine.
4. Who has been appointed as the next Chief Election Commissioner of the Election Commission?
5. Name the Bollywood actor who has been awarded the “Golden Globe Honors Foundation” for environmental protection along with Leonardo DiCaprio.
6. International Day of Human Space Flight celebrated around the world on _________.
7. Which football federation has recently been suspended by the FIFA for third party interference?
8. INS ______, India's third stealth Scorpene-class submarine, was commissioned into the Indian Navy in Mumbai.
9. India’s biggest Kidney Dialysis Hospital was inaugurated at Banglasahib Gurudwara in ______.
10. Supreme Court has recently launched the first artificial intelligence-driven legal research portal called “_________”.
11. Recently the Barakah nuclear power plant started its commercial operations. It is situated in which country?
12. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has recently released the Hindi translation of the book “Odisha Itihas” written by ___________. The book is translated into Hindi by Shri Shankarlal Purohit.
13. Russia has recently registered the world’s first COVID-19 vaccine for animals called ________.
14. In which Indian state has the largest floating solar power plant in the country been announced?
15. World Health Day is celebrated worldwide on ______.