July 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-1
Excel In Competitive Exams (IBPS, PO, SBI, RRB, General Intelligence, English, Quiz)
1. India cricket captain _________ became the highest run-getter in women's cricket across formats, overtaking former England skipper Charlotte Edwards.
2. Legendary six-time world champion boxer MC Mary Kom and men's hockey team captain _________ will be India's flag bearers for the opening ceremony of the Tokyo Olympics on July 23.
3. After Kalpana Chawla, Indian-origin ____________ will become the second Indian-born woman to fly into space later this month.
4. ____________ was sworn in as the 11th Chief Minister of the State along with an 11-member cabinet in Dehradun.
5. In the third edition of the Niti Aayog's Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) India Index 2020-21, ________ has retained the top rank with a score of 75 while Bihar has been adjudged as the worst performer with a score of 52.
6. Athlete ____________ completed a hat-trick of gold medals at the Archery World Cup Stage 3 in Paris after winning the women’s individual recurve event.
7. Which country has recently unveiled the 5th generation missile system Sea Breaker?
8. International plastic bag free day is celebrated all over the world on _________.
9. Which country has implemented the "Right to Repair" law?
10. Who has built India's first indigenous drone defense dom called 'Indrajal'?
11. Who has become the first Indian woman swimmer to qualify for Tokyo Olympics?