General Science (Chemistry) Quiz-8
2. Sodium Fluoride, a chemical commonly used in toothpaste. Its chemical formula is _______.
3. Particles in both liquids and gases move randomly (in a zig-zag manner). This is called ________ motion.
4. _________ determines the flow of the liquid. It is the internal friction between layers of the liquid.
5. ________ is called 'The father of modern chemistry.
6. Protons were discovered by _________ in 1911.
7. According to Arrhenius, an acid is a compound that releases _____ ions in water.
8. Hard steel can be softened by heating it to a high temperature and then allowing it to cool down slowly. This process is called _________.
9. A bee-sting leaves an acid which causes pain and irritation. The injected acid is ________ acid.
10. Vitamin C also called ________ acid, is commonly found in citrus fruits, amla and green leafy vegetables.
👉 See Also: