Programmes (Schemes and Yojnas) Launched by PM Narendra Modi Government
1. Digital India (August 2014)
The Government initiative to empower India governance and nation economy digitally.
2. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna (PMJDY) (Launched in 2014)
To ensure every citizen of India to have a bank account.
3. Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (2014)
Cleanliness and awareness drive to make Indian cities clean. Previous governments also ran similar programmes e.g. Nirmal Bharat Programme. Swachh Bharat Cess has also been introduced along with service tax.
4. Atal Pension Yojna
Pension Scheme for 18 - 40 years old persons.
Provides subscribers a fixed minimum pension of Rs.1,000, Rs.2,000, Rs.3,000, Rs.4,000 or Rs.5,000 per month starting at the age of 60 years
5. Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna (PMJJBY)- Life Insurance
Rs.330 per subscriber for a coverage of Rs.2 Lacs (on his death).
6. Suraksha Bima Yojna - Death or Physical Disability Insurance
Every saving banks account holder to have a coverage of Rs.2 Lacs at the premium of Rs 12/-
7. Kaushal Vikas Yojna (2015)
Skill Development Scheme
To impart skills training to 24 lakh youth of the country (especially school dropouts or students belonging to low-income groups.)
8. Mudra Bank Yojna
MUDRA means Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency
At present, it is a subsidiary of the Small Industries Development Bank of India(SIDBI).
Provides small loans at low rates to small entrepreneurs.
9. Garib Kalyan Yojna
10. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna
11. DigiLocker Scheme (2015)
eLocker - A secured personal online storage space to save your documents.
12. eBasta Scheme
Portal to download School eBooks
13. Modi’s Sagar Mala
14. Smart City Yojana and Housing For All
To construct 100 Smart cities
Housing for all citizens by 2022
15. Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Scheme
To Ensure the Rights of the Girl Child
Open Sukanya Samriddhi Account
- Earlier called Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission
- Now called Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation
- To provide basic infrastructures such as water & electricity supply, sewerage, transport and green space park.
17. Make In India
18. Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojna
19. School Nursery Yojana
20. Nayi Manzil Yojana
21. Gold Monetization Scheme
22. Stand Up India Loan Scheme
23. One Rank One Pension OROP
24. LPG Subsidy Pahal Scheme
25. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna (PMAY)
26. Krishi Sinchai Yojna