Tuesday, 25 August 2020

Top Ten Countries Area-wise (#eduvictors)(#geography)(#compete4exams)

 Top Ten Countries Area-wise

Top Ten Countries Area-wise (#eduvictors)(#geography)(#compete4exams)


About 71% of the earth's surface is covered with water and the remaining 29% is the landmass. Here is the list of  top 10 largest countries (area-wise). The list is sorted i.e. from highest to lowest in terms of area (based on 2019 survey).


1. Russia

Area: 17,125,000 km².


2. Canada

Area: 9,984,670 km².


3. China

Area: 9,572,900 km².


4. United States of America

Area: 9,525,067 km².


5. Brazil

Area: 8,515,767 km².


6. Australia

Area: 7,692,202 km².


7. India

Area: 3,166,391 km².


8. Argentina

Area: 2,780,400 km².


9. Kazakhstan

Area: 2,724,900 km².


10. Algeria

Area: 2,381,741 km².