December Current Affairs Quiz-5
1. Senior scientist ___________ has been honoured with DRDO's 'Scientist of the Year Award' for his contribution in developing several herbal medicines, including the popular drug Lukoskin meant for treatment of leucoderma
2. The autobiography of late Justice Rajindar Sachar, titled, “____________: An Autobiography”, was launched posthumously by Sachar’s family on the occasion of his birth anniversary on 29 December 2020.
3. Name the state that won the excellence in Digital Governance (State/UT) Platinum Award?
4. Scientists have discovered a new species of wild sun rose called __________. It was found in the Prakasam Area of Andhra Pradesh.
5. Union Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan inaugurated India’s 1st Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine, called _______. The Vaccine is developed by The Serum Institute Of India.
6. India’s 1st Pollinator Park was inaugurated at __________ , Nainital district, Uttarakhand. The park is established in an area of 4 Acres and comprises of 50 different pollinator species. The park was inaugurated by Peter Smetacek , a renowned butterfly expert
7. Who is named the Captain Of ICC Men's Test Team of the decade?
8. According to CEBR Report, _____ will become the world's 3rd largest economy by 2030. CEBR stands for Centre For Economics And Business Research.
9. _______ Bank Secures Top Position In 100 BFSI Firms In India.
10. India’s 1st Lithium Refinery will be set up in __________. The refinery will process Lithium ore to produce battery-grade material.