December Current Affairs Quiz-4
1. Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. Who is the winner of Global Citizen Prize For Philanthropy 2020?
2. Who inaugurated India's first hypersonic wind tunnel in Hyderabad? India has becomes the 3rd country to have such a huge facility in size and capability while America and Russia holds 1st and 2nd position respectively. The facility has the capability to "simulate hypersonic flow over a wide spectrum and will play a major role in the realization of highly complex futuristic aerospace and defence systems," the release said.
3. International Human Solidarity Day is celebrated on which day?
4. Name the state that becomes the 1st State to conduct Computer-Based Tests (CBT) for ITI Students.
5. President Donald Trump presented The Legion Of Merit award to _________ for his leadership in elevating the US-India strategic partnership. Indian Ambassador To US Taranjit Singh Sandhu accepted the medal on hehalf of the awardee.
6. Who becomes the topmost YouTuber earner in 2020? With over 12 billion views and 41.7 million subscribers, this 9-year old earned nearly $29.5M.
7. World's oldest captive Giant Panda, called _______, passes away in China. She was born in 1982 in the wild of Baoxing county of Sichuan. She has died of multiple organ failure at the age of 38 years and four months.
8. TikTok Star _________ is PETA's 2020 Person of the Year. Populalry known as “America's mom,” she inspires millions by creating delicious animal-free recipes.
9. Home-grown tractor maker Sonalika has launched the country's first electric tractor called ________. It is field-ready and is made at the company's factory in Hoshiarpur, Punjab.
10. ___________ has taken over as the new president of ASSOCHAM India. ASSOCHAM stands for Associated Chambers Of Commerce And Industry Of India.