January 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-2
1. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman & CEO of Railway Board?
2. In which city of Karnataka the natural gas pipeline connecting Kochi in Kerala was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
3. Prakash Utsav is celebrated every year to commemorate the birth of which guru?
4. Which country's new rule permit drones to fly over people and at night in the country?
5. Due to the storm Bella, which country has generated half of its power from wind?
6. World Braille Day is observed on which date?
7. The Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan released a book titled "_______________" by Prof. Dr. Stuti Sharma.
8. The first Ginger Processing Plant of North East has been built in which state?
9. Savitribai Phule, a 19th-century social reformer often considered the first female school teacher in India. Her birth anniversary is celebrated on _________ every year.
10. In which state the river cruise named 'Mukuta of Brahmaputra' was inaugurated?
11. Which state government has launched the mobile application digiNest to give people digital access to the state government's directory?
12. Which company will launch the satellite named 'Amazonia-1' made entirely by the Brazilian space agency (NIPE)?
13. The Malala Yousafzai Scholarship Act has been passed by which country?
14. Who was appointed as the new Chief Justice (CJ) of the Common High Court for Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh?
15. The Tesla has launched the world's largest Supercharger yet with 72 rapid charging stalls in ___________.