January Current Affairs Quiz-1
1. To connect 3.12 Cr Indian diaspora spread all over the world, the ministry of External Affairs launched portal called ?
2. In the 96th Tansen Music Festival began in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, who was conferred Tansen Samman?
3. Who topped the Bloomberg Billionaires Index 2021?
4. Name the country which will host Indo-Pacific Tech Summit in 2021?
5. India has been chosen as the Co-Chair of the Asia Protected Areas Partnership (APAP). The APAP Is chaired by IUCN (International Union For Conservation Of Nature) Asia. India will replace South Korea, which held the post for 3 Years until Nov, 2020. When was APAP launched?
6. Recently Australian government announced certain changes to her National Anthem. 2nd line of the national anthem has Been changed from ' For We Are Young & Free ' To ' For We Are One & Free '.
The Australian National Anthem, "Advance Australia Fair " was written in 1878. Who composed it?
7. Name the country that is planning to launch the first wooden satellite?
8. Who is appointed as the CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) chief?
9. Name the country set to become the first major Latin American country to legalise abortion.
10. _________ becomes the first COVID-19 vaccine to get WHO clearance for emergency use.