March 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-2
1. Name the Indian Naval Ship has been sent for humanitarian assistance to drought-hit Madagascar to deliver food and medical assistance in March 2021?
2. What is the theme of the 2021 World Hearing Day?
3. Which day of the year is observed as the World Hearing Day by WHO?
4. Commemorating 50 years of defeating Pakistan in the 1971 war, the Indian Air Force (IAF) Chief RKS Bhadauria gifted a legacy _________ helicopter to Bangladesh Air Force (BAF).
5. The National Safety Day (NSD) is celebrated every year on ________ by National Safety Council (NSC) of India.
6. Matam Venkata Rao has recently been appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of which bank?
7. The Made-in-India Aries-Devasthal Faint Object Spectrograph & Camera (ADFOSC) has been commissioned on Devasthal Optical Telescope (DOT). The Telescope is located in which state?
8. In badminton, the Indian shuttler _________ has claimed the women's singles title at the Uganda International Badminton Tournament 2021.
9. Where is India's largest floating solar plant being built?
10. The Scientists have discovered fossils of one of the Titanosaur dinosaurs that lived 140 million years ago. The fossils have been unearthed in which country?
11. Which city has emerged as the top city in the Ease of Living Index 2020 in the Less than Million category?
12. To whom has President Ramnath Gobind presented the 'Baton of Honor'?
13. Who has been appointed the Chief Statistician of India?
14. Who has become the third cricketer to hit 6 sixes in an over in international cricket?
15. _______ becomes 1st Indian Woman Cricketer to score 10,000 International runs
16. Which country is building the world's first platypus sanctuary?
17. Who is the author of the book titled 'Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Power'?
18. Which country voted in favour of a proposal banning full facial coverings including the burqa and niqab at almost all public places?
19. The World Championship bronze medallist Bajrang Punia has won a gold medal in the 65kg freestyle event final at the Matteo Pallicone ranking series held in __________.
20. Who is the winner of the men's singles title at the 2021 BWF Swiss Open Super 300?
21. The Maitri Setu Bridge has been built on the ______ river, which lies between Indian boundary in Tripura and Bangladesh
22. _______ becomes the 1st Country to introduce Vaccine Passports
23. IIT Gandhinagar Maths professors, ______ win the Prestigious Gábor Szegö Prize 2021, given by The Society Of Industrial & Applied Mathematics , USA
24. Which Indian women wrestler, reclaims top rank by winning gold medal in the 53kg title clash at the Matteo Pellicone Ranking Series in Rome.
25. PM Modi inaugurates Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav in ________ city.
26. __________ has won the "Best Performance by an Actor (Male) in a Motion Picture - Drama" award at the 78th Golden Globe Awards 2021.