February Current Affairs Quiz-3
1. Name the country that has launched its spacecraft to Mars named Hope?
2. The International Epilepsy Day is marked on ________ globally.
3. The ISRO has tested satellites made by two Indian startups. One of the satellites was developed by the Pixxel the other satellite was developed by _________ India.
4. The Deen Dayal Upadhyay Death Anniversary is observed as which day?
5. Name the movie that has won the Tiger award at the 50th edition of the International Film Festival Rotterdam 2021?
6. The Telangana based __________ has been crowned as the winner of VLCC Femina Miss India World 2020.
7. Who is the author of the book titled "Turn Around India: 2020- Surmounting Past Legacy" on creating economic awareness among masses?
8. Every Febuary 13, the National Women's Day of India is celebrated to commemorate the birth anniversary of which female?
9. The Tata Motors Limited has appointed _____________ as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Managing Director (MD).
10. Gujarat government has decided to rename dragon fruit as '_________'. government has applied for a patent to change the nomenclature of dragon fruit.
11. Where is India's first dolphin research center being built?
12. The Exim Bank will provide $400 million to the ________ to fund Greater Male Connectivity Project.
13. The ISRO has opened its UR Rao Satellite Center (URSC) in __________.
14. The ISRO has opened its UR Rao Satellite Center (URSC) in __________.
15. Which states forest department has banned the wearing of Monal birds crest on the cap?
16. The International Cruise Terminal "Sagarika" is first full-fledged international cruise terminal in India has been inaugurated at ________ Port Trust.
17. Which states forest department has banned the wearing of Monal birds crest on the cap?
18. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of the Italy?
19. The electric car manufacturer ________ will begin its manufacturing in India at Bangalore.
20. Who wrote the book 'The Terrible Horrible Very Bad Good News'?
21. The Skyroot Aerospace has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with ____________ to make use the Orbital Transfer Vehicle, as taxi in space.