General Science (Biology) Quiz-3
1. Glucose is stored in the form of ______ by Animals.
2. Who explained the blood circulation for the first time?
3. Saliva helps in the digestion of ________.
4. Which is the only element found in Chlorophyll?
5. The gland known as the master gland in the human body is the ___________.
6. Which metal is present in Insulin?
7. Which hormone is used as an oral contraceptive?
8. Which is the largest gland in the human body?
9. Which is the smallest bone in the human body?
10. Uppermost layer of skin is called?
11. What is the name of the first cloned sheep?
12. The red, blue and purple colours seen in plants is because of the ________ pigment
13. Polio is caused by a _________.
14. The part of the human eye which regulates the quantum of light entering is _______.
15. Which enzyme is present in all members of the animal kingdom except Protozoa?
16. Internal layers of the leaf are made up of _________ cells that are rich in the chloroplast.
17. Fungi like bread moulds support _________ mode of nutrition.
18. ________ is the respiratory pigment present in red blood corpuscles.
19. What is known as ‘Suicidal bags of cell’?
20. Which plant hormone is also known as Stress hormone?
1. Science Notes: Physics - Fundamental Units and Derived Units
8. Biology - Facts About Human Body