General Science (Chemistry) Quiz-4
1. Heavy Water is used as a moderator in nuclear reactors. What is its chemical formula?
2. Which Noble gas is commonly used to fill balloons?
3. In Photography, which chemical used as a fixer?
4. In galvanisation, iron has a coating of which metal?
5. Which Metal is found in the highest proportion in earth’s crust?
6. Solder is an alloy of _________.
7. Aqua regia is also known as Royal Water which is a mixture of __________.
8. An Orange contains which organic acid?
9. Which Acid is known as ‘Oil of Vitriol’?
10. Name the lightest metal.
11. Name the liquid metal.
12. Atoms of different elements having different Atomic Numbers and Mass Numbers but the same number of neutrons are called ________.
13. Sharing of electrons will lead to the formation of the _______ bond.
14. The rarest element on the earth is ______
15. A natural polyamide fibre is _______