June 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-2
2. Who has been appointed as the next Vice Chief of Air Staff in the Air headquarters?
3. World Environment Day is celebrated on ________ every year to remind people about the importance of nature.The theme for World Environment Day 2021 is 'Ecosystem Restoration'.
4. he World Red Cross Day is marked on May 8 every year to acknowledge the beliefs of the Red Crescent Movement and the International Red Cross. This year, the theme of World Red Cross Day is ________.
5. Who won the Laureus World Sportsman of the Year Award 2021?
6. Who won the Laureus World Sportswoman of the Year Award 2021?
7. Who was sworn in as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu at Raj Bhawan in Chennai?
8. Indian Navy's hydrographic survey ship ___________ was decommissioned at the naval dockyard in Visakhapatnam on Friday after serving the nation for 40 years.
9. In the third edition of the Niti Aayog's Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) India Index 2020-21, which state is at the top rank?
10.What is the name given by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to the 'B.1.617.2' Covid-19 variant found in India?
11. Name the Indian boxer who won a gold medal in the 91 kg weight category at the ASBC Asian Boxing Championships?
12. Which country has become the first country to announce regulation that allows the use of self-driving vehicles at slow speeds on motorways?
13. In Snooker, who became the World Champion for the fourth time?
14. Recently, Mount Merapi, located on the Java island of which country, has erupted volcano?
15. Recently China changed its 'two child policy' to 'three child policy'. In which year was 'Two Child Policy' implemented by China?