January 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-4
1. Union Ministry of Tribal Affairs has launched a National Migration Support Portal with a name as _________
2. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) shared a stunning picture of the massive galaxy cluster called as _________.
3. Who has been felicitated with the Indian Personality of the Year Award at the 51st IFFI of India?
4. __________ has celebrated its foundation day on 24 January.
5. India observes January 23, 2021 as '___________ Diwas', commemorating the birth anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
6. BSF has launched the Operation Sard Hawa on the international borders of which state?
7. Meghalaya's chief minister Conrad K Sangma inaugurated India’s longest road arch bridge, called the ________ Bridge at Sohbar in East Khasi Hills district.
8. The IMF expects the GDP of India to rise up to which percent in the next FY 2021-22?
9. Which film has won the award for Best Film in the 51st IFFl in Goa?
10. The US Senate has confirmed eminent economist __________ as the first woman Treasury Secretary of the United States.
11. ___________ has taken over as first-ever woman head of Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).