February Current Affairs Quiz-4
1. A team of scientists, doctors and photographers in _________ state have launched a mobile application named “Snakepedia”, that will present all relevant information on snakes, to help the public as well as doctors in treating snake bites.
2. Who has set the world record for making the World's Largest Drawing?
3. What is the new name of the IPL team 'Kings XI Punjab' ?
4. The largest hockey stadium in Rourkela India to be named after tribal freedom fighter ____________.
5. Vice President releases ‘Maverick Messiah’, penned by Ramesh Kandula. It is a political biography on which chief minister?
6. Name the organisation that has indigenously developed Helina and Dhruvastra missile system?
7. Name the player who has bagged the women's singles title of the Australian Open 2021?
8. The Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh has inaugurated Skill Development Centre for Fire Safety Training of Defence Research and Development Organization in _________ state.
9. What is the theme of World Thinking Day 2021 celebrated on 22nd February?
10. The Central Excise Day is observed every year in India on which day?
11. The Hoshangabad city in the state of Madhya Pradesh will be renamed as ___________.
12. Which film has won the Best International Feature Film award at the 2021 Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival awards?
13. Name the Indian woman who received the United Nation's Asia Environmental Enforcement Award under the 'Gender Leadership and Impact' category for her work in busting pangolin smuggling rackets in the state.
14. ISRO, India launches 19 satellites including Brazil's Earth observation satellite, called?
15. The world's largest cricket stadium at Motera in Ahmedabad was renamed the Narendra Modi Stadium and inaugurated by __________.