Current Affairs November - 2021 - Part 3
1. Sohan Roy, a Forbes-listed entrepreneur from Kerala has now become the first Indian who has been awarded the honorary title of 'Knight of Parte Guelfa' in Italy.
2. Pakistan conducted a successful flight test of the Shaheen-1A surface-to-surface ballistic missile.
3. As a part of celebrations of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Law Minister Kiren Rijiju launched Online Course on Indian Constitution.
4. Petr Fiala has been sworn in as the new Prime Minister of the Czech Republic.
5. According to the report of Brandz India 2021 released by Kantar Group media, Amazon has been ranked first in the technology ranking?
6. India's mountaineer Harshwanti Bisht from Uttarakhand state has become the first woman president of the Mountaineering Foundation of India?
7. Lingui, The Sacred Bonds, a drama film has won the ICFT-UNESCO Gandhi Medal at the 52nd edition of IFFI.
8. The Judges Bill was introduced by The Union Law Minister Kiren Rijiju in Lok Sabha. The bill intends to amend the High Court Judges (Salaries and Conditions of Service) Act and the Supreme Court Judges (Salaries and Condition of Service) Act.
9. Barbados has become the World’s newest republic, around 400 years after it became a British colony. Highlights Barbados, the Caribbean Island nation, removed Queen Elizabeth II as the head of the state. Dame Sandra Prunella Mason took over as the President of Barbados.
10. Indian government informed Parliament that, India is to develop jet engines for aircraft like Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) in association with the International Engine House. Key points Presently, the indigenous Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas is integrated with an imported engine.
11. Shillong’s famous Cherry Blossom Festival 2021 was held from November 25 to 27, 2021 in Meghalaya. Highlights Cherry Blossom is a three-day festival, held annually. It was inaugurated by Chief Minister of Meghalaya, Conrad K Sangma and Satoshi Suzuki who is Ambassador of Japan to India.
12. World Health Organization (WHO) warned that; the new variant of the SARS-CoV-2 virus called “Omicron” poses a very high global risk.
13. World’s tallest rail bridge pier will soon come up in the North-eastern state of Manipur. Key Points This bridge is being constructed by Indian Railways at Noney Valley in Manipur. The bridge is having a height of 141 metres.
14. Indian Parliament passed the Farm Laws Repeal Bill, 2021 during the first day of the winter session.
15. India1 Payments has crossed a milestone on deploying 10000 white-label ATMs, which was called as “India1ATMs”.
16. India’s only certified organic kiwi from Ziro Valley Farms of Arunachal Pradesh was launched at a mega National Tribal Festival called Aadi Mahotsav.
17. The Kuno National Park in Madhya Pradesh is set to get 13 cheetahs in 2022.
18. the chief election commissioner of India, Sushil Chandra, noted that women’s participation in exercising franchise has overpassed that of men, after 7 decades and 17 general elections. Women’s participation stood at more than 67 per cent in the 2019 General Election. The gender gap was -16.71 per cent in 1962, which has reversed to +0.17 per cent in 2019. India has observed a 235.72 per cent increase in female electors since the 1971 elections.
19. Minister of State (MoS) for Ayush, Munjpara Mahedrabhai, virtually inaugurated the Ayurveda Parv-2021 on November 26 2021, in New Delhi.
20. National Milk Day is celebrated on November 26, every year.
21. Constitution Day (India's) is celebrated on November 26, every year.
22. The Hubble Telescope has observed “Prawn Nebula”, which is a massive stellar nursery located around 6,000 light-years away in the Scorpius constellation.