Thursday, 4 March 2021
Wednesday, 3 March 2021
Science Notes - 3: Physics - Friction - Important Points (#generalScience)(#eduvictors)(#compete4exams)
Science Notes - 3: Physics - Friction -
Image Credits: wikimedia Vishakha.malhan
① Whenever a body moves or tends to move over the surface of another body, a force comes into play that acts parallel to the surface of contact and opposes the relative motion. This opposing force is called friction.
② Friction depends upon the nature of the surfaces in contact with each other and at the state of motion of the object on the surface. The weight of the object, if the weight of the object is high then friction is also high.
Tuesday, 2 March 2021
General Awareness Q and A - Asked in the RRB NTPC CBT examination. (Dec 2020 - Jan 2021) Part-3 (#RRB)(#GeneralAwareness)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
General Awareness Q and A - Asked in the RRB NTPC CBT examination. (Dec 2020 - Jan 2021) Part-3
Based On Memory
1. UN Headquarters is located at : New York City, USA
2. Moplah Rebellion or Moplah Riots - Kerala 1921 - It was the culmination of a series of riots by Mappila Muslims of Kerala in the 19th and early 20th centuries against the British and the Hindu landlords in Malabar (Northern Kerala).
3. Battle of Plassey in which year: 23 June 1757
4. Discovery of Atomic nucleus :Ernest Rutherford
5. BARC headquarters: Mumbai
6. BAFTA chairman: Krishnendu Majumdar
7. FICCI acronym - Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry
8. Disease caused by vitamin D -Rickets & Osteomalacia
9. City of saffron : Kashmir
10. Paytm CEO : Vijay Shekhar Sharma
11. Rahul Gandhi constituency in 2019: Wayanad, Kerala
12. PSLV stands for :Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle
13. Rajasthan Govenor:Kalraj Mishra
14. Yen is the currency of: Japan
15. Largest solar power plant in India :Rewa solar (MP)
16. G20 2020 held in -Saudi Arabia
17. Mount everest new height: 8,848.86 meters
18. Study of universe is called as -Cosmology
19. National aquatic animal of India : Ganga River Dolphin
20. Vitamin K is used by the body to help- blood clotting
21. Karl Landsteiner Nobel prize 1930 :Physiology or Medicine
22. pH value of blood: 7.4
23. First Indian to get Nobel Price in Economics- Amartya Sen
24. In which amendment Fundamental Duties are added?- 42nd
25. Sivasamudram is located in which state? - in Karnataka
Sunday, 28 February 2021
February Current Affairs Quiz-4 (#CurrentAffairs2021)(#CurrentAffairsQuiz)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
February Current Affairs Quiz-4
1. A team of scientists, doctors and photographers in _________ state have launched a mobile application named “Snakepedia”, that will present all relevant information on snakes, to help the public as well as doctors in treating snake bites.
2. Who has set the world record for making the World's Largest Drawing?
3. What is the new name of the IPL team 'Kings XI Punjab' ?
4. The largest hockey stadium in Rourkela India to be named after tribal freedom fighter ____________.
5. Vice President releases ‘Maverick Messiah’, penned by Ramesh Kandula. It is a political biography on which chief minister?
6. Name the organisation that has indigenously developed Helina and Dhruvastra missile system?
7. Name the player who has bagged the women's singles title of the Australian Open 2021?
8. The Defence Minister Shri Rajnath Singh has inaugurated Skill Development Centre for Fire Safety Training of Defence Research and Development Organization in _________ state.
9. What is the theme of World Thinking Day 2021 celebrated on 22nd February?
10. The Central Excise Day is observed every year in India on which day?
11. The Hoshangabad city in the state of Madhya Pradesh will be renamed as ___________.
12. Which film has won the Best International Feature Film award at the 2021 Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival awards?
13. Name the Indian woman who received the United Nation's Asia Environmental Enforcement Award under the 'Gender Leadership and Impact' category for her work in busting pangolin smuggling rackets in the state.
14. ISRO, India launches 19 satellites including Brazil's Earth observation satellite, called?
15. The world's largest cricket stadium at Motera in Ahmedabad was renamed the Narendra Modi Stadium and inaugurated by __________.
Thursday, 25 February 2021
General Awareness Q and A - Asked in the RRB NTPC CBT examination. (Dec 2020 - Jan 2021) Part-2 (#RRB)(#GeneralAwareness)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
General Awareness Q and A - Asked in the RRB NTPC CBT examination. (Dec 2020 - Jan 2021) Part-2
Based On Memory
1. Jain Dharm first Tirthankar: Rishabhanatha
2. Amartya Sen got Nobel prize in which year: 1998 economics
3. pH Value of Blood: 7.4
4. pH Value of Lemon: 2.4
5. Mother Earth Day is celebrated when? : April 22
6. DRDO Head -Dr G. Satheesh Reddy
7. Gyanpeeth Puraskar in 2019: Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri
8. Longest coastline in India: Andaman and Nicobar (islands) followed by Gujarat
9. Sabrimala temple in which state: Kerala (Ayyappa Temple)
10. Microsoft CEO: Satya Nadella
Wednesday, 24 February 2021
First In India (Female Personalities)
भारत की पहली महिला (व्यक्तित्व)
Olympic medal winner - Karnam Malleswari
ओलंपिक पदक जीतने वाली - कर्णम मल्लेश्वरी
एयरलाइन पायलट - दुर्बा बॅनर्जी
Airline Pilot - Durba Banerjee
Going to space - Kalpana Chawla
अतरिक्ष में जाने वाली - कल्पना चावला
Tuesday, 23 February 2021
First in the World
First Space Tourist (Female) - Anousheh Ansari (2004)
First Space Tourist (Male) — Dennis Tito of USA (2001)
First Space Vehicle to land on the Moon — Lunar Exploration Module (LEM)
Man to walk in space — Alexei Leonov, 1965
First country to send man to the moon — USA
Sunday, 21 February 2021
February Current Affairs Quiz-3
1. Name the country that has launched its spacecraft to Mars named Hope?
2. The International Epilepsy Day is marked on ________ globally.
3. The ISRO has tested satellites made by two Indian startups. One of the satellites was developed by the Pixxel the other satellite was developed by _________ India.
Friday, 19 February 2021
7 Points You Must Know About RECYCLING OF SHIPS ACT, 2019 (#generalawareness)(#upsc)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
7 Points You Must Know About RECYCLING OF SHIPS ACT, 2019
① On Dec 17, 2019, the Recycling of Ships bill was enacted after the assent of the President of India. It provides for the regulation of safe and environmentally friendly recycling of ships by setting certain international standards and laying down the statutory mechanism for enforcement of such standards.
② The government has also decided to accede to the Hong Kong International Convention for safe and environmentally sound recycling of Ships, 2009.
Thursday, 18 February 2021
First in India : Male Personalities
(General Awareness Notes)
1.The First President Of Indian Republic
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad
2.The First Prime Minister Of India (After Independence)
- Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
3.The First Indian To Win Nobel Price
- Rabindranath Tagore
4.The First President Of Indian National Congress
- W. C. Banerjee
5.The First Muslim President Of Indian National Congress
- Badruddin Tayyabji
Tuesday, 16 February 2021
Political Science - Understanding Terms (Part-1)
A condition under which the freedom of expression is taken away. Citizens have to take prior permission from the censor authorities of the government for making a speech or publishing news and views. Anything that the government finds objectionable cannot be published.
An alliance of people, associations, parties or nations. This alliance may be temporary or a matter of convenience.
Territory under the immediate political control of another state.
Monday, 15 February 2021
India Geography Quiz (Feb 2021)
Q1: In which part of India do tea and coffee plantations overlap?
(a) South India
(b) East India
(c) South-East India
(d) South-West India
Q2.What factors changed the landscape of India the most in the last century?
(b) Movement of people from rura1 to urban areas
Sunday, 14 February 2021
February Current Affairs Quiz-2
1. The theme of International Day of Zero Tolerance for _______: No Time for Global Inaction: Unite, Fund and Act to End Female Genital Mutilation.
2. __________ Ministry of the Indian government is organizing the event 'Udyog Manthan'?
3. Which country has approved a project to build the world's first energy island in the North Sea?
Friday, 12 February 2021
Thursday, 11 February 2021
Companies And Their Founder(s)
1. Who is the founder of Walmart ?
Answer - Sam Walton (Sam Walton) 1962
2. Who is the founder of Paytm ?
Answer - Vijay Shekhar Sharma (2010)
3. Who is the founder of Google? ?
Answer - Larry Page, Surf Brin (1998)
4. Who is the founder of Microsoft? ?
Answer - Bill Gates, Paul Allen (1975)
Wednesday, 10 February 2021
Geography: Top Mineral Producing States in India (#compete4exams)(#geography)(#eduvictors)(#generalawareness)
Top Mineral Producing States in India
1. Iron ore – Odisha
2. Coal – Jharkhand
3. Manganese – Odisha
4. Bauxite – Odisha
Tuesday, 9 February 2021
General Awareness Q and A - Asked in the RRB NTPC CBT1 examination. (Dec 28 2020) (#RRB)(#GeneralAwareness)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
General Awareness Q & A - Asked in the RRB NTPC CBT1 Examination. (Dec 28 2020)
Based On Memory
The RRB NTPC is a competitive exam for the non-technical posts conducted by Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs). The full form of NTPC is Non-Technical Popular Categories.
Q1. Landlocked countries in South America?
Ans: Paraguay & Bolivia
Q2. Banks merged with Bank of Baroda?
Ans:Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank
Q3. Rocket launcher made by DRDO?
Ans: Pinaka Multi Barrel Rocket Launcher
Q4. Sabrimala Temple is located in?
Q5. Kudankulam Power Plant is located in?
Monday, 8 February 2021
‘आत्मनिर्भरता’ means 'Self-Reliance' - Hindi Word Of Year 2020 (#GeneralAwareness)(#Hindi)#India #eduvictors #compete4exams
‘आत्मनिर्भरता’ means 'Self-Reliance' - Hindi Word Of the Year 2020
🏆 The term ‘आत्मनिर्भरता’ means 'self-reliance' was announced by Oxford Languages as the Hindi word of the year 2020.
👉 The term refers to the day-to-day achievements of countless Indians to protect themselves and others during the Corona epidemic.
Sunday, 7 February 2021
February Current Affairs Quiz-1
1. Which state government has launched its own packaged drinking water in the name of Mission Bhagirath?
2. India's first Igloo Cafe has been Built in which state/UT?
3. Which mobile brand has launched the Shiksha Har Haath initiative for poor students?
Friday, 5 February 2021
Quiz On Musical Instruments and Persons Associated (#MusicInstruments)(#GeneralAwareness)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
Quiz On Musical Instruments and Persons Associated
1. Pandit Ravishankar, Ustad Vilayat Khan, Manilal Nag
2 Ustad Amjad Ali Khan, Ustad Ali Akbar Khan
3. Pandit Shiva Kumar Sharma, Bhajan Sopori, Tarun Bhattacharya
Thursday, 4 February 2021
Parliament Of Other Countries
Parliament is the supreme legislative body of a state. It is the final authority for making new laws in the country and changing and abolishing existing laws.
Parliament controls the executive organ of the government. The political executive cannot function without having the mandate from the Parliament. It controls the finances of the government.
Here is a list of parliament called with other names in different countries.
Monday, 1 February 2021
January 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-4
1. Union Ministry of Tribal Affairs has launched a National Migration Support Portal with a name as _________
2. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) shared a stunning picture of the massive galaxy cluster called as _________.
3. Who has been felicitated with the Indian Personality of the Year Award at the 51st IFFI of India?
Sunday, 31 January 2021
Padma Awardess List 2021
① Padma Awards - one of the highest civilian Awards of the country, are conferred in three categories, namely, Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri.
② The Awards are given in various disciplines/ fields of activities, viz.- art, social work, public affairs, science and engineering, trade and industry, medicine, literature and education, sports, civil service, etc.
③ ‘Padma Vibhushan’ is awarded for exceptional and distinguished service;
‘Padma Bhushan’ for distinguished service of high order and
‘Padma Shri’ for distinguished service in any field.
④ The Government of India instituted two civilian awards-Bharat Ratna & Padma Vibhushan in 1954. The latter had three classes namely Pahela Varg, Dusra Varg and Tisra Varg. These were subsequently renamed as Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri vide Presidential Notification issued on January 8, 1955. The awards are announced on the occasion of Republic Day every year.
⑤ These awards are conferred by the President of India at ceremonial functions which are held at Rashtrapati Bhawan usually around March/ April every year.
⑥ This year (2021) the President has approved conferment of 119 Padma Awards including 1 duo case (in a duo case, the Award is counted as one) as per list below.
⑦ The list comprises 7 Padma Vibhushan, 10 Padma Bhushan and 102 Padma Shri Awards. 29 of the awardees are women and the list also includes 10 persons from the category of Foreigners/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI, 16 Posthumous awardees and 1 transgender awardee.
Here is the complete list of awardees:
Friday, 29 January 2021
7 Points About PSLV-C49/ EOS-01 Mission You Should Know (#upsc)(#GeneralAwareness)(#currentAffairs)(#ISRO)
7 Points About PSLV-C49/ EOS-01 Mission You Should Know
① PSLV-C49 successfully launches EOS-01 and Nine Customer Satellites in its fifty first flight (PSLV-C49) from Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR, Sriharikota on November 07, 2020.
② The EOS-01 satellite is an earth observation satellite that will support applications in agriculture and forestry and disaster management.
EOS-01 (formerly known as RISAT-2BR2) is an X-band, synthetic-aperture radar (SAR) based all weather Earth imaging satellite and is developed by ISRO.
Wednesday, 27 January 2021
Is Switzerland the mecca of Sports Organisations? Let us find out. (#SportsOrganisations)(#GeneralAwareness)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
Is Switzerland the mecca of Sports Organisations? Let us find out.
Sports Organisations of the World and their Headquarters
International Olympic Committee (IOC)
International Hockey Federation (FIH)
International Boxing Association (AIBA)
Monday, 25 January 2021
January 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-3
1. Recently the Prime Minister inaugurated the National Atomic Scale in National _________ conclave
2. Who has been conferred with the 'Indian Personality of the Year' award at IFFI?
3. National Girl Child Day in India is celebrated on ________ every year.
Sunday, 24 January 2021
NICKNAMES OF FAMOUS PERSONALITIES
Milkha Singh : Flying Sikh
Bipin Chandra Pal : Bengal Tiger
Saurav Ganguly : Prince of Kolkata
Lala Lajpat Rai : Punjab Kesari
Rajendra Prasad : Desh Ratna , Ajatshatru
Ravi Shankar Maharaj : Father of Gujurat
Sarojini Naidu : Nightingale of India
Dadabhai Naoroji : Grand Old Man of India
Thursday, 21 January 2021
English Grammar: Nouns That Have Irregular Plural Forms (#irregularnouns)(#EnglishGrammar)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
English Grammar: Nouns That Have Irregular Plural Forms
Irregular plural nouns are nouns that do not become plural by adding -s or -es. There are 100+ irregular nouns. One reason for irregular nouns is that many of them have been borrowed from other languages. A few are listed below:
Wednesday, 20 January 2021
Maharatna Companies in India
Public sector units having three years with an average annual net profit of over ₹2,500 crores, OR Average annual Net worth of ₹10,000 crores for 3 years, OR Average annual Turnover of ₹20,000 crores for 3 years are considered Maharatna Companies.
1. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Headquarters: New Delhi
2. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Headquarters: Mumbai, MH
Tuesday, 19 January 2021
January 2021 Current Affairs Quiz-2
1. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman & CEO of Railway Board?
2. In which city of Karnataka the natural gas pipeline connecting Kochi in Kerala was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
3. Prakash Utsav is celebrated every year to commemorate the birth of which guru?
4. Which country's new rule permit drones to fly over people and at night in the country?
Monday, 18 January 2021
General Science Quiz - 2
1. The ratio of the mass of hydrogen to the mass of oxygen in water is always _______.
2. The force of gravity acting on an object is also known as ______.
3. How many water molecules are present in one molecule of washing soda?
4. The flexibility in plants in due to _________ tissues.
5. The fertilised egg, the zygote, gets implanted in the _________ in human female.
Sunday, 17 January 2021
CELEBRITIES AS BRAND AMBASSADORS JAN 2021 (#currentaffairs)(#brandambassadors)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
CELEBRITIES AS BRAND AMBASSADORS JAN 2021
Sourav Ganguly: Edtech startup Classplus
Akshay Kumar : Dabur Chyawanprash
Sonu Sood : Spice Money
Sonu Sood : Acer India
Kuldeep Handoo : Fit India movement
AR Rahman : BAFTA Breakthrough
Chacha Chaudhary : NamamiGange Project
Friday, 15 January 2021
Facts About Human Body
1. Largest external organ - Skin
2. Largest gland - Liver
3. Smallest cell - Blood cell
4. Biggest cell - Egg cell (ovum)
5. Smallest bone - Stapes
Tuesday, 12 January 2021
GRAND SLAM 2020 WINNER WITH FACTS (#LawnTennis)(#GrandSlam2020)(#sports)(#compete4exams)(#eduvictors)
GRAND SLAM 2020 WINNER WITH FACTS
Grand Slam Chronological order
1. Australian open
2. French open
3. Wimbledon open
4. US open
Founded : 1905
Surface : Hard Court
Period : Mid January
Sunday, 10 January 2021
January Current Affairs Quiz-1
1. To connect 3.12 Cr Indian diaspora spread all over the world, the ministry of External Affairs launched portal called ?
2. In the 96th Tansen Music Festival began in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, who was conferred Tansen Samman?
3. Who topped the Bloomberg Billionaires Index 2021?
Friday, 8 January 2021
Modern Indian History - Questions And Answers (Part 1)
Question 1: In which session in the year 1907, there was a split in the Congress and the extremist and liberal parties separated.
Answer: In Surat session
Question 2: In which year was the All India Trade Union Congress (AITUC) established?
Answer: In 1920 A.D.
Question 3: "The revolution of 1857 was a conspiracy to establish the Muslim empire". Whose statement is this?
Answer: P.E. Roberts
Thursday, 7 January 2021
Revolutions in Agriculture
Wednesday, 6 January 2021
December Current Affairs Quiz-5
1. Senior scientist ___________ has been honoured with DRDO's 'Scientist of the Year Award' for his contribution in developing several herbal medicines, including the popular drug Lukoskin meant for treatment of leucoderma
2. The autobiography of late Justice Rajindar Sachar, titled, “____________: An Autobiography”, was launched posthumously by Sachar’s family on the occasion of his birth anniversary on 29 December 2020.
Monday, 4 January 2021
Reasoning Quiz - 1
For Competitive Examinations
Q1: Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
Sunday, 3 January 2021
Who is Who - Quiz - Current Affairs - (December 2020- Jan 2021) (#eduvictors)(#currentAffairs)(#compete4exams)
Who is Who - Quiz - Current Affairs - (December 2020- Jan 2021)
1. Who is the present Chief Justice of India?
2. Who is the Minister of Railways and Minister of Commerce & Industry in the Government of India?
3. Who is the Chief of Defence Staff?